- Creating New Account
You can add accounts using the New Account button. The newly created account will then be added to the table.
1. Click on the New Account button
2. The Add Account dialog will then be shown.
3. Type the Name of the new account.
- Enable or disable sub-account branding
- Enable if the account is a reseller. This would enable some of the pages. The following pages will be displayed once user’s account is a reseller:
- Button Editor
- If the account created is a reseller, another checkbox will appear below it. Enable if the account is allowed to create a reseller.
Also, a list of resellable services will be displayed above the Administrative User section. Account is only allowed to sell HOS services.
Select a resellable service that will be enabled. Enter the default rate of the account on the field next to the service name.
5. Enable if the account will have the IFTA This is enabled by default.
6. Enable the Maps checkbox if the account will have the Locations This will then prompt the user to enter a Google MAP API Key
7. Account is only allowed to have the HOS product.
8. Enter the details for the account’s Main Office Terminal.
9. Enter the address details of the account. This is optional.
10. Select available SKU for the account.
11. Enter the details for an administrative user for the new account. This is optional.
12. Click on the Save button to save the Account. You can also click on the Close button to cancel adding the account.
Similar: How to Add a Driver