To enable the MGNOBDBA dongle through the web portal, select Account Settings under Settings page, then select VBUS Devices on the top ribbon. Check the box next to the Magellan dongle to enable.
Articles in this section
- How to add/edit equipment?
- How to add/edit a driver?
- What does it mean to filter by "Active" or "Inactive" drivers?
- How do I tell which violation occurred?
- How to read the grid chart?
- Can I edit multiple driver history records for a driver at one time?
- Where do I add shipments, remarks, exemptions, statuses, and forms in the log view?
- How do I reassign an unidentified driving event?
- How do I upload a fuel receipt?
- How do I add a new account?