Yes. It automatically changes a driver’s duty status to Driving when the vehicle reaches the 5 mph threshold or less after being in the Sleeper duty status.
Articles in this section
- What driver duty status Yard Moves be reflected under
- Does my ELD automatically changes duty status from Sleeper to Driving upon sensing movement?
- HOS Compliance User Guide
- What does this login error mean? (List of all login error messages and mitigation)
- How to add or change a driver's signature?
- Where do I enter my carrier information?
- How to customize the region, cycle, cargo, exceptions, and time zone rules?
- If I'm driving Intrastate to Interstate, how do the driving rules change and vice-versa?
- If I am crossing boundaries (or border), how will the device log my event?
- What are driving exceptions and how can I enable them (US & Canada)?