The DVIR feature allows drivers to create online vehicle DVIR reports while in the field. This helps
ensure that the vehicle conforms to FMCSA safety regulations. Below are different ways to access the DVIR function:
Main Navigation Manu
- Tap Main Navigation Hamburger to show the Main Navigation Menu.
- Tap the DVIR option within the Main Navigation Menu.
HOS Main Screen
Additonal DVIR Info
• When driver manually/automatically change to Driving event without completing the Pre-Trip
DVIR, it will create a ‘Remark’ event with a note ‘Pre-trip DVIR not performed.’
• The Remark event will only be created once per shift.
• The Remark event will be created after it detects or when a first Driving event on the shift
cycle is created.
• Also, an alert is sent only once for each vehicle that begins to drive without having done a
For more details, watch "How to Conduct DVIR in the HOS App"