You must customize your region, cycle, cargo, exceptions, and time zone rules in Driving Rules. Driving rules can also be set from within the Hours of Service section (main navigation hamburger > Settings > Hours of Service). Scroll the screen down to the Driving Rules section:
Articles in this section
- What driver duty status Yard Moves be reflected under
- Does my ELD automatically changes duty status from Sleeper to Driving upon sensing movement?
- HOS Compliance User Guide
- What does this login error mean? (List of all login error messages and mitigation)
- How to add or change a driver's signature?
- Where do I enter my carrier information?
- How to customize the region, cycle, cargo, exceptions, and time zone rules?
- If I'm driving Intrastate to Interstate, how do the driving rules change and vice-versa?
- If I am crossing boundaries (or border), how will the device log my event?
- What are driving exceptions and how can I enable them (US & Canada)?